Tobacco use is a major global public health challenge, causing in excess of 7 million deaths each year. Of the 7 million tobacco-related deaths worldwide, roughly 70,000 Saudis die from smoking-related diseases (Itumalla & Aldhmadi, 2020). Research a national policy focusing on a specific tobacco prevention initiative.
address the following substantive requirements:
- Specific age groups impacted by tobacco use in Saudi Arabia.
- The role of public health organizations in minimizing the use of tobacco products.
- The impact of the policy on tobacco prevention and how it may minimize the adverse health risks associated with the use of tobacco products.
- Any social issues concerning the implementation of policy.
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be six to seven pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Be formatted according to APA 7th edition writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of three scholarly articles.
Itumalla, R., & Aldhmadi, B. (2020). Combating tobacco use in Saudi Arabia: A review of recent initiatives. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, 26(7). http://www.emro.who.int/emhj-volume-26-2020/volume-26-issue-7/combating-tobacco-use-in-saudi-arabia-a-review-of-recent-initiatives.html