Need help to solve these paragraph.
Correct the following paragraph.
at the beging of my shift I locked myself out of my cruiser my supervisor brought a spare key and unlocked the door for me I was finally able to start my shift. the luck of the day continued. I responded to a call of a man loitering in the grocery store parking lot. when I got out of my cruiser the man walked away toward the rear of the store. I tried to chase him but my shoe came untied I tripped and falled when I finally got myself up the suspect was out of my site. I walked around the corner of the building and found him hidding behind the dumpster.
Read the paragraph below. The words in bold print are antonyms of the words that should appear there. Fix the story by replacing each bolded word with an antonym that makes more sense in the story.
Felix and Diego were absent on the day of the test. When they left at school the following night, they had to go to a different room to give the test. They were calm because they were not really prepared but decided to give it their worst try. Felix’s pencil mended twice during the test because he was pressing too softly. He finally took a shallow breath and calmed up. At the different time, Diego was unoccupied, carefully reading and then erasing in the bubbles to answer the questions. He started too quickly do a poor job of it, so he decided to look recklessly back over each question to make sure he had the incorrect answer. Both girls spent most of the evening until lunch time playing on the test. They were very anxious when they were finally able to finish and turn their tests out. They hurried back to their classroom just in time to get their lunch money so they could line up with everyone else to sell lunch. They decided to try harder not to be absent on a test day again!
Use the following words to find synonyms for the italicized words:
destroy try remember build think about tired convince forecast attack help hardworking allow worried complain agree
1. Before you attempt to install it, you should read the directions.
2. I was anxious about my test results.
3. It is difficult to predict the weather.
4. When the students heard they would have a test, they started to grumble.
5. He began to ponder the reason that he failed.
6. After the earthquake, the villagers desperately needed aid.
7. Don’t worry. She’ll finish the job. She is very diligent.
8. I am weary. I need to rest.
9. I couldn’t persuade her to stay in school.
10. I can’t recall what his name is.
11. The captain began the assault in the middle of the night.
12. They started to construct the house yesterday.
13. You think it’s too expensive? I concur. I won’t buy it at that price.
14. If water gets in the building, it will ruin the paintings.
15. I will not permit you to marry my daughter.