- Low, D. E., & Jacobs, K. B. (2018). Literature Circle Roles for Discussing Graphica in Language Arts Classrooms. Language Arts, 95(5), 322-331 found in this week’s module.
- Strategy Instruction
- View voice-over PowerPoint Lecture 3: Organizing Literacy Instruction
- Examine the following resources:
- DQ (Discussion Question) 3. Create your initial post on the DQ 3 Discussion Board in response to the following:
- Discuss the various ways to design literacy, specifically reading, pedagogy. Then, discuss the benefits and limitations of each design.
Return to the board and read over the posts of your fellow classmates. Choose at least one classmate and create a post responding to his/her initial post on the Discussion Board. For each discussion, students are expected to write at least 400 original words that cite and synthesize the course readings, videos, lectures, and resources. Each student is expected to post the initial discussion on time, by Saturday at midnight. (No exceptions) Each student must respond to at least one other student by Monday at midnight. (No exceptions).