In the final chapter of required reading from your text, the authors provide a multitude of different theoretical explanations for juvenile delinquency. These theoretical explanations not only attempt to identify why this behavior exists, but it also tends to be prescriptive for public policy responses on how to handle juvenile offenders.
Choose one (or more if you prefer) theoretical explanations of juvenile delinquency that makes the most sense to you, and explain the elements of theory as it attempts to explain delinquency. What are the policy implications of this theory for juvenile delinquency? What are some of the suggestions/prescriptions for how to handle juveniles who deviate into crime according to this theory?
This paper should be a minimum of three double spaced pages, written in APA format with a reference page.
- APA Style elements required
- Double space and submit your essay using MS Word or Google Docs do not submit as an attachment.
- Separate Title Page with Name, class, date and topic/title
- At least (2) pages of your writing on this topic that includes using in-text citations
- 12 point font
- Times New Roman or Arial
- Separate Reference Page – List detailed source information for all references. Do not cut/copy and paste URLs as a reference. Please review the APA examples in my announcements and cite your references appropriately.