Likely argument following the Motivated Sequence:
1. Get Attention: (Grab the attention of the audience appealing to the senses; create a sense of urgency)
2. Establish the Need: (Convince the audience there is a problem.
3. Satisfy the Need: (Introduce and support your solution.
4. Visualize the future: (Describe what the situation will look like if the audience does nothing and/or help them to see the results if they implement your solution.)
5. Action: (What specific action do you want the audience to take as a result of the speech?)
I want to tell all the people about how universal healthcare system works and what are the benefits and tell what are the issues in present healthcare system.
I have found the following articles to support my position (Include author, publication, date)