As you are keenly aware, managing family life, academic life and work life can be very stressful for students. Imagine you are presenting information to new college students. Your audience can be: 18 year old new high school graduates, adult (over 25) students, second degree students (they are changing their career field entirely and are seeking a second degree) or transfer students (transferring to NOVA).
1. Create a “presentation” for your desired audience. Be sure to identify to which audience, identify at least 5 detailed techniques or strategies for managing stress and anxiety, and cite your sources (access Library Resources for citation help).
- This presentation can be in any medium you choose. This could be a brochure, pamphlet, handout, video, or slideshow. Get creative!
- This can be completed in a group up to 3 students or as an individual project. If you are planning to complete this as a group, all three students must submit an e-mail to the instructor with regard to who are the participants of each group.
2. Save your completed presentation to your computer and submit it via Start Assignment button at the top of the page. Once the submission tool appears at the bottom of this page, upload the required files. Be sure to review your work before submitting to ensure the entire document is viewable.
- Refer to this Stress Management Silly Sample.pdfDownload Stress Management Silly Sample.pdf as a guide for completing this assignment.