- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, and marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling in your information on the cover page.
• Students must state the question number clearly in their answer.
• Avoid plagiarism, work should be in your own style, copying from students or other sources without referring to the appropriate reference will result in no mark. No exceptions.
• All answers must be written in Times New Roman (size 12, double space). Any images containing text will not be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Applications without this cover page will not be accepted.
CLO . coverage
Recognize basic concepts, theories and principles, and study the challenges of organizational behavior. (CLO1).
Describe management issues such as diversity, attitudes, job satisfaction, personality and values in organizational behavior (CLO2).
school book: –
Colkett, J. A.; Lieben, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behavior: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed.). Burr Ridge, Illinois: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Status: Goldman Sachs
Please read the case “Goldman Sachs” from Chapter 5 “The Stress Page”: – 149 in your textbook – Organizational Behavior: Improving Performance and Commitment in the Workplace (7th ed.). by Colquitt, J.A, LePine, J.A, & Wesson, M.J (2021) and answer the following questions:
1. Identify and describe the types of demands that Goldman Sachs employees encounter in their jobs. Explain why these employees are motivated and committed to the company while also experiencing a great deal of pressure. (150-200 words)
2. Describe how Goldman Sachs flexibility training can affect different parts of the stress process as described in this chapter. (minimum 150-200 words)
3. Identify and describe potential limitations of the Goldman Sachs flexibility training program. How can these restrictions be eased? (minimum 200 words)
Discussion Questions: – Please read Chapter 1, 3 and 5 “What is Organizational Behavior? — Organizational Commitment and Stresses” carefully and then give your answers based on your understanding.
4. Create a list of the most successful companies you can think of. What do these companies have that others don’t? Are the things these companies have rare and incomparable? What makes this stuff so hard to copy? (minimum 200-300 words)
5. Studies show that decades of scaling back have lowered levels of regulatory compliance. Can you think of a way in which an organization can lay off workers without harming the survivor’s commitment? How(minimum 150-200 words)
6. You had many job offers after graduation, to what degree will the stress level of the challenge in different jobs affect your choice of the job to take on? why? (minimum 150-200 words)
important note: –
1. Support your presentation with concepts, principles, and theories from the course materials and at least two scientific articles in scientific journals.
2. References required in the assignment.
The solution must be my own, please do not copy or quotese the APA style for writing references.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: