Submission Instructions: Click the reply button to enter your response. Click the Post Reply button to post to discussion.
Here you will answer various questions related to this module and larger societal and cultural trends. I encourage you to include your personal experiences and observations as part of these discussions. You will also read and comment upon the answers of your peers. Your participation in these discussion boards will be evaluated using the rubric provided in the discussion forum within Canvas.
Consider the experience of puberty for you (or a child/friend/family member):
- What were the most significant physical changes that happened?
- How did your timing of puberty affect your overall experience?
- If early/late: Was it similar to what the text describes for early or late maturers? Why/why not?
- If with peers: Was it generally positive or negative? Describe the experience.
- Describe any parental/family interaction around puberty (discussions, events, etc) as applicable.