Course Outcome covered in this assignment:
Examine U.S. healthcare policy structures and the role of the nursing leader as a change agent at the public policy table.
You will choose one federal-level healthcare policy issue that interests you.
As a change agent, you will write a “tweet” to one of your federal legislators outlining what the issue is and why it is important. You will be as concise and mindful of their time as possible.
The “tweet” will address:
- The current policy
- The need for change
- The suggested change
- The cost implications
Requirements: 240 Characters | .doc file
- Be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Each bullet is one sentence maximum.
- 240 Characters (spaces between words count toward the 240-character Twitter limit)
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
Rubric Title: MN507 Unit 2 Assignment Rubric
Please be sure to carefully follow the instructions
No plagiarism & No Course Hero & No Chegg. The assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool
Please be sure to include a references page
Please be sure to use sources that are credible or scholarly