Managerial leaders are critical to the success of an organization. They establish a climate for the relationships that exist between people, they make sure that the right tasks are identified and accomplished, and they guide the organization’s efforts to adapt and change and grow.
Core Competency – Thinking Critically: Thinking About Thinking
As discussed in the Introduction Module, think for a moment about thinking itself as a learned human activity. Answer this question…
- “In what ways has your formal education helped you to “think” more effectively?” OR “How has your formal education helped you understand the events that you observe and the information you encounter in daily life?”
- Use examples to support your answer.
We’re not asking about specific knowledge you’ve accumulated, but how your ability to handle ideas and marshal evidence has improved.
- Write a minimum full two-page paper on your response to the assignment question.
- Your detail response must be clear, concise, using your critical thinking skills.
- Review the Submission Guidelines before uploading your paper.
- Upload your paper for grading when completed.
Due Date: August 28, 2022 / 11:59pm CT
This assignment will be done in Microsoft Word. Upload your submission after you have completed your assignment.
- Your assignment must be done using Word.
- You must use Times Roman 12 point font.
- Paper should be double-spaced.
- Minimum two-page response criteria.
- All homework must have a cover sheet.
- A Cover Sheet includes this information:
- Title of Paper: Thinking About Thinking
- School: Alamo Colleges – University of the Incarnate Word
- Course: Management Concepts and Issues – ADMN 6360
- Instructor: Dr. Joshua Garcia
- Presented by: (Your Name)
- Date: (The Date)