Read a quantitative article in a peer-reviewed journal in the area of public administration or public policy that uses data collection to test some hypothesis. Organize your paper with each of the following sections clearly numbered:
- Give the bibliographic citation for the article.
- Succinctly state the hypothesis or hypotheses being tested.
- List and briefly describe the dependent and independent variables.
- What theoretical basis or conceptual framework does the author utilize in framing an understanding of the problem or issue? Explain your answer.
- Briefly describe the data collection and analysis procedures.
- What are the inherent, pre-existent biases in the author’s approach?
- What is your overall evaluation of the study? What are the weak areas? What are the strong areas?