In your role working as a paralegal or legal assistant for eHarbour, create a PowerPoint presentation analyzing the different types of business entities for eHarbour. In the presentation, analyze sole proprietorships, general partnerships, limited liability partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and subchapter S corporations. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each business entity, including liability, tax treatment, and management. Include a recommendation on what type of business entity to select.
- Slide 1: Cover Slide — This slide should include a complete and interesting title for the presentation and the name of the student presenting the PowerPoint.
- Slide 2: Sole Proprietorships
- Slide 3: General Partnerships
- Slide 4: Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Slide 5: Limited Partnerships (LPs)
- Slide 6: Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Slide 7: Subchapter S Corporations
- Slide 8: Recommendation — This slide should discuss what type of business entity should be selected and the reasons for converting to this type of business entity.
- Slide 9: References — This slide includes references.
The Unit 10 Assignment should include a total of nine (9) slides and meet APA format requirements.
- Your 8–10 slide requirement is excluding your title, introduction, and reference slides.
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Text large enough to be read by your audience (font size 20–34 point).
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- You may use pictures, charts, and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience, being sure to follow the Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Presentation should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- Appropriate citation style should be followed
You should also make sure to:
- Use examples to support your discussion
- Cite all sources on a separate reference slide at the end of your PowerPoint and reference and cite within the body of the presentation using APA format and citation style. For more information on APA guidelines, visit Academic Tools.