Final Discussion Project/Self-Reflection Assessment Post
For this assignment, your self-reflection assessment must connect what you’ve learned to specific learning aspects of this course.
Your reflective-learning points must be substantial, pertinent to what you’ve learned, and must be based on evidence and supported with examples.
The self-reflection final post MUST be 650 to 1500 words and MUST include the following:
1. Summarize what you’ve learned about knowledge related to a) health promotion and disease prevention to address health disparities among diverse and vulnerable populations; b) discuss primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention; and c) discuss Healthy People 2030 and how its initiatives support current health issues.
2. Reflect on a policy that you as an APN want to ensure passes as a law to improve health. Detail the policy and members of the committee that will help pass this Bill.
3. Describe the role of the Senator, Representative, and Governor and their influence towards passing this Bill and the political process. Discuss this policy and its impact on nursing practice.
4. Provide an analysis of the processes that influence the development and implementation of health policy for application in health care environments.
5. Discuss strategies to foster political action by advanced practice nurses (APN). Why is it important for APNs to get involved in the political process?
6. Discuss economic variables that impact health policy and health promotion at the local, state, federal, and international levels.
- Post must total 650 to 1500 words.
- Post your response to the Discussion Area by Day 5
- You are not required to reply to your peers.
- Please make sure you are using scholarly references and they should not be older than 5 years. Your posts/references must be in APA format.
- Please follow the discussion rubric to make sure you have addressed the discussion criteria.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: