This week you will submit the final draft of your term paper. Your term paper should:
- Discuss the technical aspects of your topic in general terms.
- Discuss the public policy debates relevant to the topic you choose. This section should cover arguments that favor and oppose the use of the techniques or products.
- Express your personal opinion regarding the topic’s importance and the validity of the pro and con arguments.
Your submission must include:
- A title page
- The body of the paper, which includes 4–6 content pages of a professionally written text
- At least three references from textbooks, websites, and articles that provide adequate justification and support your claim
- Subheadings (technical aspects, public policy, and personal opinion/conclusion)
- Appropriate in-text citations throughout the paper
- A reference list with only the sources used in the body of the paper (All sources should be less than five years old unless recent research is not available, and at least one reference must be a peer-reviewed article from a professional journal. Do not use Wikipedia or an encyclopedia as they are not considered reliable academic sources and will not be accepted.)
- APA style formatting throughout your paper
Review the rubric for specific grading criteria.