For this second interactive assignment, we would like you to choose one cultural product you consume that has clear global connections and then trace those global connections. Remember that a cultural product can be anything but the key in this assignment is for you to be able to trace the global migration of your chosen cultural artifact. Please answer the following questions:
1) Where does it originate?
2) Where is it manufactured?
3) Where is it primarily consumed?
4) Is it consumed differently in different contexts (i.e. how is the product glocalized)? OR is it consumed in the same way in different contexts (i.e. how is the product grobalized?) OR is it some combination of the two?
5) In the glocalization/grobalization debate, where does your product fall, in your opinion?
6) What surprised you about the global connections of your product, if anything?
Your post should be between 200 and 400 words long. It’s ok if you go a bit over 400 words but you cannot go under 200. You may include an image or a video of your cultural text, if appropriate, or describe it in detail so that your peers may understand what you are discussing.