In this chapter, you read about information system security.
Using PowerPoint, create a presentation of at least 10 slides (excluding the title slide) explaining the steps that a small business should take to keep information about their employees and clients secure.
- Note that your presentation must include 10 steps. One per slide.
- Your presentation must have a theme or custom style. Plain white presentations will not receive full credit.
- You can research steps but the way you word them must be your own. No copying/pasting.
- Be sure to quote all resources, and you should add a 12th slide for listing your resources if you use any.
- Refer to the rubric before submission.