Question 1: In a 200-250-word response, please answer the following prompts: (Include atleast 3 APA Formatted References)
– What are some benefits or potential positives of AI?
– What are some risks or potential dangers of AI?
– Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about artificial intelligence technology?
– Do your thoughts about AI differ from how you feel about machine learning, if at all?
If so, why? If not, why not?
Question 2: In a 150-200-word response, please provide your thoughts to the following prompts: (Include atleast 3 APA Formatted References)
– Do you think data mining has proven its value?
If yes, how so?
If not, why not?
– Does it matter how large or small the data set is?
Explain your reasoning
– Support your position with explanation and examples.
Question 3: Review the following video and answer the following questions: (Include atleast 3 APA Formatted References)
– Why is long-term financial planning important for companies and individuals?
– As you begin your career, what are two things that you can do to prepare for your personal, long-term financial goals?
– What is one short-term financial goal you have for yourself as you begin your career?
– What is one long-term financial goal you have for yourself as you begin your career?
Question 4: Answer the following questions: (Include atleast 3 APA Formatted References)
Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC), a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, offered some securities for sale to the public on March 28, 2008. Under the terms of the deal, TMCC promised to repay the owner of each security $100,000 on March 28, 2038, but investors would receive nothing until then. Investors paid TMCC $24,099 for each of these securities; so they paid $24,099 on March 28, 2008 for the promise of a $100,000 payment 30 years later.
– Why would TMCC be willing to accept such a small amount today ($24,099) in exchange for a promise to repay about four times that amount ($100,000) in the future?
– A feature of this particular deal is that TMCC has the right to buy back the securities on the anniversary date at a price established when the securities were issued. What impact does this feature have on the desirability of this security as an investment?
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: