1. Review the following 2 documents and review them under these examples: (in separate pages)
2.. Reviewers (use the Peer Review Template in Reading 1.4); follow my example below:
- Summary of essay: This essay is about if our society should dismiss the idea of “cancel culture.”
- Introduction and thesis: Yes, but the introduction does not grab my attention. Yes, the thesis statement is the last sentence within the introduction but does not contain three specific points that will guide the body paragraphs.
- Thesis statement: Cancel culture has done great in bringing out how unreliable and untrustworthy some celebrities or influencers can be. While this has been beneficial so that these individuals can take responsibility and so that what they do is not seen as something okay to be done. Cancel culture definitely needs to be slowed down or not brought out as a defense every time a celebrity or someone with a platform does something a handful of people don’t like.
- Body Paragraphs: No, the paragraphs do not contain examples that support the thesis. The essay is organized but lacks coherence and proper development.
- Grammar: Yes, there is so distracting grammar. The writer has a few misspelled words, run-ons sentences, and fragments. I have highlighted the errors in their essay. There are also some capitalization/punctuation errors.
- Conclusion: Yes, there is a concluding paragraph. It is effective. Overall, the essay is organized but the writer should revise it for relevant support and clarity.
- In-text citation and works cited page: The writer did include source information.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: