Analyze your daily media consumption honestly and critically. Respond to the following questions in essay format in APA style:
- How would you describe your pattern of media consumption?
- What media activities do you spend the most time doing?
- What is the total number of hours you spend consuming media content?
- How many hours include multitasking?
- How does your time-consuming media compare to the time you spend doing other things such as sleeping, eating, and exercising?
- Do you feel that your media consumption takes time away from doing other “important” things, such as doing homework, chores, work, etc.?
- What conclusions can you reach about the sources and perspective of your media content?
- What potential biases could you be exposed to?
- What recommendations would you make to broaden your menu of media consumption?
Directions for Critical Thinking Activity #1:
- Word count: 400. Going under or over the word count will be counted against your overall grade for the assignment.
- You will need to provide up to 2 links of websites you visit frequently within the essay.
- Use Times New Roman size 12 pt. double-spaced.
- Essay can be written in first-person.
- Must use APA style.
- Submit it as a Word document ONLY.
- Essay should have proper punctuation, grammar, and structure. It should NOT be one huge paragraph. Practice the proper writing skills you learned in ENC 1101 & ENC 1102.