First, visit Explore: National Review. This is a leading conservative magazine and articles are written from various points on the conservative spectrum. Occasionally, it may disagree with a point on the lecture outline of liberal and conservative views. Select an article to review. You may select an article from Explore: Real Clear Politics. Select an article that is at least 800 words. The article may not be more than six months old. Provide the author, title, and complete URL address of the article.
Second, review the Learn items on conservatism and liberalism. You must refer to the Learn items to receive full credit.
Third, identify the key themes of the article. Compare these with what you have learned about conservatism and liberalism in the Watch items.
- What conservative ideas are expressed in the article?
- Why do you call them conservative?
- What liberal ideas are expressed in the article?
- Why do you call them liberal?
Fourth, your thread must consist of 2 paragraphs.
- In the first paragraph, summarize the content of the article and identify the thesis.
- In the second paragraph, give the analysis, explaining why the article should be considered conservative or liberal based on the presentations.
Explore: National Review Online https://www.nationalreview.com/
- Explore: Real Clear Politics
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: